Those interested in becoming members of the SED AA must:
- Be an alumni or honorary member who crossed at a chapter in the Southeast District OR currently resides in the Southeast District
- Pay annual dues
- Be a member of the National TBS Alumni Association*
Dues are $15 + National AA dues, which vary by age and membership status. Check out National TBSAA dues here.
*If you’re not already a TBSAA member, we’ll collect the fees AND do the paperwork for you. That way you only have to remember to renew one membership every year instead of two!
OPTIONAL until December 31, 2015:
- $30 – Founding Member Fee
By paying $30, you can designate yourself as a Founding Member of SEDAA. These members will be publicly recognized and will receive special privileges.
HOW TO JOIN:
We are VERY excited to let you know that the Southeast District Alumni Association of Tau Beta Sigma (SEDAA) is now accepting membership! Please follow the instructions below to pay your dues and get started.
*Please note that this will give you membership for both the national alumni association and SEDAA. SEDAA dues are $15 plus the appropriate TBSAA dues. See below the instructions for more information about designating yourself as a “Founding Member” for a donation of $30.
- Download the TBSAA Registration Form and fill out your information.
- In the Dues & Donations box select the appropriate dues amount (young alumni, life or alumni) and write that total in the corresponding line.
- On the “Donations to TBSAA Programs” line put your SEDAA dues ($15 for normal dues or $45 for Founding Member dues).
- Next to “Memberships expire May 31,” write “SEDAA Dues” or “SEDAA Founding Member.”
- Submit the form as indicated at the bottom.
Additionally, fill out the membership information form below.